Maxi Compact 750 Water Filter System by Dal Prete Engineering
Compact Industrial Water Filter System Processes 800 L/M
Mini Industrial Waste Water Treatment System
Call Heath at DIACO, LLC., 706-988-8501
The Dal Prete Engineering Maxi COMPACT plants are widely used in the small and medium sized companies operating across various sectors of the industry. We pre-assemble and install all the necessary components of the machine at our headquarters. The plants are designed and manufactured using the latest techniques (in 3D modelling, FEM analysis) to enable exceptional reliability and operation in compliance with environmental regulations.
The overall dimensions allow for easy positioning of the plant both indoors and outdoors. The system is controlled by an industrial PLC display which allows the treatment cycle to be completely autonomous. The plants come complete with CE certification and manuals.
Advantages of the COMPACT compared to traditional plants
* No specially laid foundation required (money saved).
* No heavy lifting equipment required for installation (money saved).
* No need for its own water connection or special electrical wiring (other than standard) during installation (money saved).
* Installation and testing time kept to minimum (money saved).
* Able to be moved to different locations with little or no additional cost.
* No need for operator during the process of clarification and dehydration.
CAPACITY [l/min]: 800
PLATES [n°]: 8
PLATES DIMENSION [mm]: 630x630
ELECTRIC COMSUMTION [Kw]: 12.5