The Oma CP 99 Hydrualic Router is an Italian made machine designed for years of stone fabrication production.
Powered by the Oma 4 HP hydraulic power unit which provides power by means of hydraulic fluid to the router.
This has many advantages:
1) No electricity at the head of the machine. Zero chance of electric shock to the operator.
2) Eliminates all electric motor vibration that electric motors will create.
3) The hydraulic pump provides so much power to the spindle that it becomes practically impossible to slow the machine down, even on 6cm profiliing.
4) The same hydrualic pump runs the Oma Antarex bow cutting machines, as well as the Galaxy hand saw.
5) Variable speed 0 - 7,500 RPM. With 100% complete control over rpms, this takes full advantage of profiling and polishing. At 7500 rpms, the Oma router bits will profile as fast as any other 10,000 rpm router on the market. By turning the rpms down, it allows optimum speed for the polishing wheels to create a ready to install finish.
6) Hydraulic pump allows the CP99 itself to be much lighter and more compact.
Rather than external loc line that can be accidentally hit and the bit run dry, Oma provides center water feed through the spindle and bits. This keeps everything in the machine: bearings, spindles, hydraulic oil, etc, running cool for extra longevity. Additionally, it eliminates the possibility of the bit running dry. It also ensures the bit will never clog.
The Oma company started, and is still active, in the aeronautics industry. Precision manufacturing is not expected. Its demanded and guaranteed!
The Oma System of profiling and polishing wheels are no exception to this rule. What you are buying with the CP99 router, is a state of the art profiling and polishing system that allows a router to truly save you time and effort in the fabrication process.
The Oma CP99 comes with an aqua planning base designed differently than its competitors. By having many water holes across the entire base, the CP99 Aqua base creates an incredibly stable and steady platform. Even when you get to the corners and edges of the stone and part of the base accidentally comes off the stone. Also, because there is constant flow of water being pushed from the inside out, it helps to prevent pieces of stone from sliding under the router and create scratches.
Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 16") (500 x 300 x 400mm). Weight: 35 lbs (16kg).
This compact and light weight router makes it easier to use, less user fatigue, and easy to move from one work table to another.
Built with aircraft Aluminum and stainless steel construction with fiberglass covers(not plastic) the CP99 is a router that will provide many many years of fabrication work.
Recommended Profile and Polishing Speeds:
POS.0 sint. from 4500-7500 rpm
POS.1 sint. from 4500-7500 rpm
POS.2 prodiam from 4500-9000 rpm
POS.3 extradiam from 2500-6500 rpm
POS.4/5/6 truelife from 2500-6500rpm
Because the OMA CP99 must include the Oma Hydrualic pump, it will be best to ship this via LTL truck. Please contact us for a shipping quote.