Bridge Saw, DIACO Rotex CNC 625 Bridge Saw
Call for Special Fall Pricing
Bridge Saws For Granite Countertop Fabrication
The Diaco CNCC 625 Bridge Saw Bridge Saw used for granite countertop fabrication or other stone cutting operations. The DIACO CNC 625 Bridge Saw is CNC controlled by microcomputer for fully automatic operations, and has a liquid crystal touch screen for easy operator interface.
With monolithic structure and interpolated axes, is specially designed to perform multiple machining operations for marble, granite and other stones, such as: slabs cutting , shaping, engraving, drilling, profiling etc by tools changing.
- 0° to 90° head tilting, 0° to 270° head rotation
- 0° to 85° table tilting, 0° to 360° table rotation
- Linear guides in oil bath for “X, Y, Z” axis to assure extreme precision and rigidity
- Touch screen control panel for easy operation
- Computerized cut optimization and stocks and sizes management
- CAD CAM software already interfaced in the CNC
- Optional : Rotating table 0-360 ° driven by hydraulic motor
- Spindle motor variable speed by means of inverter
This machine is offered only through DIACO LLC, phone 706-988-8501. Call today for lease or purchase options.
Play PLC 625 Bridge Saw Video